Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Worklife

Ya da..ya da ...I'm talking about attitude again & again.

Actually I'm not in a mood of replying or post a new entry on this but I received 2 comment from Puanrazma & Isabelle for my previous entry - I'm not in a good mood

Before I join the center, I have to go through so many test. (Huh...mcm PTD plak..hohoho) and one of it is ATITUDE test. (weh, of course ler aku pass kan!)
This morning I have a talk (from heart to heart with my lady boss) on what happen yesterday.
Sudah tentu la bos aku menyokong aku 100%.

Just a light reminder:- Kisah ini tiada kena mengena dgn anda yg membacanya.

My intention is just for sharing and not condemning any racers here. I don’t have a problem working with other racers and I more prefer to have multiraces in organization that I worked with. (dulu maks pernah keja dgn company yg 100% M…huh haprak lagi ada la, bukan 1x kena…but 2x. M – full of PHD– I’ll share on this later k)

Normally C type won’t have a confident when other racers (M/ I) handling calculation. In my center, I’m a responsible person whose taking care of compensation & benefits for all staff (National & International staff) –budget/ accruals/ payroll/ benefits etc (walah…korang sure ingat aku punya add maths A1 kan? Padahal aku xamik add maths pun masa sekolah) HR practice & process in our organization is different from normal organization. I’m not a finance person, I’m in HR line.

Kalau korang perasan la…mana2 organization normally will have 99% or 100% of C in Finance Dept, right? Why? This is because they don’t have a confident for us to handle calculation. We are not smart enough to handle this. Aren’t we?

I hate this when people come & knock my door then shouting on what they what without thinking other people feelings. Please la...be a rational person. If you‘re in high post/ranking, doesn’t mean that you get a ticket to shout at other people. If you think so and my answer will be this :- You are not good enough to work with human. – bek keja dgn monyet kat dlm hutan. Just put yourself in other person shoes– think out of the box! Aku xpernah shout kat staff aku (mati la den, puji diri sendiri) Gila meroyan ke hape, nak jerit2 ni.Tak ada akai?

Sebelum aku mengurangkan pahala posa aku arini, let’s make it short. There is one keparat guy in Finance. Actually in finance ada 3 section – Budget/ AP & Accrual. Ckp Budget ja semua org dah buat muka meluat and the reason is because si keparat ni la. C-C yg lain dalam finance pun meluat kat dia. Siap kalau dpt peluang depa nak buat dia ni punching bag. They call him NB or BH. Hahahaha…. (No balls or Bo Hut) = same meaning la tu. Yg dia tau nak senang keja dia ja, bila tang dia semua nak cepat. And he will put his fault on other people which I face yesterday.

Bukan aku takde mulut nak kata balik, dia pandai politik. He uses his staff to talk to me and settle if there is any problem on daily task. Aku kesian staff yg dpt boss mcm keparat ni. Sebab dulu boss aku pun mcm tu. And the worst part when his boss shouts at me through the phone without knowing what is actually happened and accuse that I’m been bullshit around. S*a* betoi la! Bak kata farouk (dlm anak mami the movie) – Dah la tak pakai helmet, tau2 mai serbu tembok!
– relevankah ayat ni?
Kenapa? Loteh den nak cito aih, it is regarding staff disengagement which he claims that we already agree & promise to provide an accruals for resigned staff which we have not yet communicate this to all our regional officer. Pastu dia accuse head dept aku plak, kata head dept aku dah promise that all the payment need to be made on their (staff) last physical date. Yes, we did promise BUT just for Malaysia not for RO. We need to check with them whether their labor laws agree on this treatment. Tu la antara sebab kenapa pemikiran org Finance yg selalu bertentangan dengan org HR

2 comments:

  1. Gua pun tengah tensiiiioooonnnn ngan kerja ni.
    Eh. nak kutip gambar kucing rambut terbang kat bawah tu bleh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aisyah,
    Oh silakan...pic tu i amik dari mr gugel.

    ReplyDelete