Wednesday, July 15, 2009

cOcO

Hi,

My entry title today is about “kokokugagahberani”..hahaha…I did mention about this in my previous entry.

Koko/Coco is our pet and it is our lil' cute CAT.Meow…




(the picture was taken at BERTAM house)
Last few weeks, coco met with an accident, I was not sure whether his was hit by a motorcycle or beaten by someone.
(Capik dah kucingku..nak berdiri pun xboleh...manjang jatuh ja)

29th June 2009, it was Saturday, the day that I bring coco to clinic for a medical treatment… the same that my arwah abah called me for about 3 times.
(I will update on this later)

Doc gave him, 2 jabs n and 2 types of medicine (nerve & paint killer). It’s took him about 2 weeks to recover but I noticed sometimes we can see his limping.

BUT now…coco makin gebus! Mau x gebu…makan n tidur for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment