Monday, July 27, 2009

Numbers




I noticed my lil’iman loves numbers. Now he can count 1 till 100. I teach him once and he able to recognize all the numbers with only 1 repeat session.


Every day, while I’m driving back with him, he would ask me to see at people's CAR PLAT NUMBER.To check whether he get it right or wrong.

Oh dear…. Kalau I ignore…dia akan merajuk. (muncung ja mulot dgn pipi kembong dia)

The funniest part is he would say “Saya nak merajuk” …aik nak merajuk pun boleh habaq!


Another part yang paling kelakar, dia xpandai sebut (fifty one) 51, 52, 53 (all the fifties … he will pronounce as fifteen one, fifteen two…alahai anak.

I’m thinking of sending him to ARITHMETIC class. (betul ke ejaan aku ni)

Ermm..the "MEMORIZED" part comes from my husband. My hubby and his sister boleh ingat semua dialog and iklan TV.... ermm.. ckp la apa saja... diaorg berdua ni sure ingat punya. I memula memang xcaya tapi selepas I dpt IMAN... I know it is true.

My dearest Iman, mama proud of you.

1 comment: