Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally... I started it with

Salam.

Where to start, what to write…

Life is all about choices…Do you think so? If you ask me, i will say Yes...


Life is full of choices
Make sure you pick the right one @>>----


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally, I manage to have a new BLOG…(again! after for almost 3 years)

I did ask my hubby opinion to name my blog...you know what? He suggest me to use “kokokugagahberani” hahahaha…he said “bunyi biaq GRUDGE"

I have a BAD habit...writing makes me feel bored but not all the time ...ermm … BUT most of the time YES!! (ada peel buruk hangat2 taik itik)

I used to have a blog when we have a new person in our life (my one & only - IMAN HAFIS)but as I said..peel hangat2 taik itik buat my BLOG berkubur tanpa nisan. Ahaks!

Huh… when I was teenager, I wished to be a novelist. (ada hati tu..pasan nak mampos!)


Well…let’s welcome me again. Hey, Blog World...Hey, Bloggers…here I come!


(Tetiba teringat lirik “Detik2..silam” huh, its remind to my SIL)

3 comments:

  1. detik detik silam (sambil tangan kat kepala)
    hahaha...
    yone terkenang la tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. andaikata , yone singgah menjengah ke belogku...sure dia "roshum"....
    detik..detik silam...ahaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. oOoOoOo~
    ni la yg disebut2 tuh..
    detik2 silam..
    aahhh~ p'setankan itu semua..
    muahaha..

    ReplyDelete