Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bad Friday

Sepanjang pagi ujan lebat. Atas bridge takyah ckp ler mcm mana keadaannya. Sampai ja ofis, aku dpt email yg panjang berjela-jela from my boss.Bukan kena marah tapi memang peel dia camtu. dia akan crita from A-Z. Oh ya, just for your info I'm reporting to a lady boss but till now, I'm very comfortable with her. We are more like a sisters but I put a bit of gap (taknak rapat sgt kang susah jadinya) Why? Nothing, it is just me, I prefer in that way of relationship.

You wanna know what kind of email? Ermm..actually ada sekoq mat saleh ni (Senior Scientist) he just relocate from Cairo Office to our HQ and he want his salary to transfer to his Malaysia account which he need to advise me in advance but he don't. And now dia terketaq-ketaq tanya pasai gaji dia and his reason is "You should know that I was soo bz with my proposal, can you do me a favor. Please arrange a loan for me coz I need to pay my children education fees which cost me a huge amount of 2+k." Last few weeks mat saleh ni dah buat hal dengan aku. aku sabar lagi, ingatkan dah sudah...ropernya ada lagi. Oh ya, he married to Malay widow, who actually our ex-staff.





And another bad things happen to us is, Steve’s room was broke down last night. Steve is our DG (Director General), he is Scottish. Very humble and full of fun character. He loves to do jokes in all of his speech. Kat bawah semua manusia2 yg bzbodi tengah menyebokkan diri membzbodikan diri mereka yg dah tentu bzbodi. (apa kejadah ler ayat aku ni)
























Bos aku masuk ja terus ckp "Today is a bad friday, I thought I'm gonna have peaceful friday but this things makes me crazy" Fuh, aku ternganga-nganga gak sebabnya aku xtau apa crita. Rupanya ada penyangak yg dah pecah masuk bilik Steve. Facilities is also under her, so dia jadi kelam kabut ler. Dan memang asalnya dia ni jenis yg kelam kabut sket orgnya.

Roper bos aku dah mcm ni hah... berkejar sana sini and now she is on her way to police station.



















Head Dept aku dah mcm ni hah...
Yes, today is a BAD FRIDAY for us...



















Bak kata bos aku "Sudah jatuh ditimpa tangga"

4 comments:

  1. xpa..satgi kami balik.wkend ni kita hora sakan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgan rambut kembang serupa kucing tu dah larr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. azma,
    rambut i & my boss xkembang... but my dept head tu yg kembang. huhuuhu

    ReplyDelete