Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Theme Colour

What is your theme colour for this year?

1) GREEN
2) BLUE
3) RED
4) YELLOW
6) PURPLE
7) PINK
8) BROWN
9) TURQUOISE
10) ORANGE

My two boys has decided their theme for this year. My OLD (tua) boy prefer ORANGE and my little boy prefer to have BLUE.

Last week on our first 1st day of Ramadhan, we found nice BAJU MELAYU, orange colour for my hubby & my little iman but it was SPOIL because they just have XL for my hubby which it was too big for him. My hubby matched/ suited to L size to compare with XL. (kalau XL, tgn baju tu dah boleh jadi langsuir) I left my mobile no. to that salesgirl, wishing they can find L size for my husband BUT looks like we need to start our EXPLORE RACE, searching from all shopping malls. (my hubby ni cerewet sket...jgn mareee nanti cepat tua)

4 comments:

  1. baju melayu mau chantek maaa....kalau talak chantek,mana amoi mau maaa....hehehehehe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bg la iman pakai tema rainbow!
    anak sapa tuuu????? huhuhu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh...blk ni kami pun nak p baju raya hunting.
    kalo xdpt, blk shah alam, sambung lg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baru raya hunting..wah boleh pi sama2 la noo

    ReplyDelete